Well, went for a STEAMBOAT dinner with Loretta, Jordan, Chong Han, Alex. Wei Ee, Suzanne, Sarah & Mervyn on Friday night to celebrate Chong Han's & Loretta's birthday. Chong Han's birthday was on the 3rd while Loretta's was on 4th. We had great time that night, laughing at each other & celebrating for both of them.
Right after that, I went for my CG's BBQ farewell for Andrew who was leaving for for Australia the next day for his studies. Had a great time there too. The "farewell speech" part by everybody was the funniest. Sure gonna miss him lots & all the laughter he's brought into the CG.
Attended Loretta's karaoke party in Aeon's Greenbox the next day. Had a great time there, even though I was the oldest one there! LOL, the rest of them were all 14! Man, I kinda feel OLD now. HAHA. Really wanna thank her again for inviting me, though I just wanted to just drop by only for a while at 1st (ended up staying back for the whole thing). Nevertheless, I enjoyed it.
Chong Han & Loretta's birthday cake!!
Loretta looking very cute; Chong Han peeking when he's making a wish^^
Andrew's final performance b4 he left for Australia
Nice,wacky bunch of ppl^^
Really wanna thank God for all He has blessed me with. Again, wanna wish Chong Han & Loretta a Happy Birthday!!! As for Andrew, all the best in Australia!!! God bless you all.^^



No comments:
Post a Comment