Friday, January 14, 2011

2011,here I come!!!

It's been a while since I've written huh?Was very preoccupied by a lot of things, especially my finals that I didn't even have time to write my 1st post of the year.4 papers down so far & 1 more to go!!


Well, a new year has come. God was ever graceful to me throughout the year 2010. Ever so faithful, showing me grace when I did not deserve it & showed me wonderful things that He could do if only I allow Him to work in my life


Even as I face the year ahead of me, with new responsibilities, new dilemmas, and brand new challenges, I am confident that He will bring me through it & show me the wonders of His LOVE. I've already been entrusted with a few new responsibilities as well as faced a few dilemmas in less than a month since 2011 began. I am sure that greater challenges will come my way, but I am also very excited to see how God will work in my life this year ahead


He always has me in His mind and will always do so, so I'm not worried that He'll forsake me. For everything may change but He will always be the sameHe knows His plans for me, plans to prosper me not to harm me; plans to give me a hope and a future.So, here I am looking forward to the year ahead of me, CONFIDENT in the LOVE of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment