Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Little is much...

It's been 9 days now since I joined the lovely Hannah Tan as business partners in something that we believe would impact many many lives & help to save,feed,clothe & educate many underprivileged children around the world. First of all let me clarify this: I HATED BUSINESS!!! I'd never thought in a million years that I'd be involved in business. But I really believe what Hannah,Reymee & the rest of us are doing will really impact lives, help the people around us, save children all around the world & help make His gospel of love known(of course not all of them know abt this particular part...). That was the main reason why I decided to join Hannah and her team in this. So,I'm really driven to make a difference in the lives of the people around me & the lives of kids all around the world. 

Of course any cause worth fighting for will not be easy. It's getting harder for me especially now that my "coach" Hannah went overseas for work. These few days I've felt like giving up. I've felt down because the people I really really want to help think that I'm trying to gain something out of them. Others think that they have much more knowledge about business than me (which is true,but this one is not a conventional business with conventional "purposes" of gaining profit for themselves-which i really hate..) & have preconceptions & prejudgment of what it is all about. As a result I started to have doubts whether I can do it anymore. Can I really be the difference in the world & inspire others to do the same?

The next thing I know God is telling me, "Little is much when I'm in it. Just give the little that you have & I will use it to do EXTRAORDINARY things." God reminded me that He was the same God that used 80-year-old Moses to lead the people out of Egypt, the same God who was with David when he defeated Goliath & the same God that came down to save me from death by overcoming it. 

God uses the weak to do great things, the ordinary to do the EXTRAORDINARY so that I cannot boast of my own strength & people may see that there is a God that gives me the strength that I need. Little is much when God is in it. So, I will learn to trust in Him & be sensitive to His voice in my life. 


p/s: Though I have God on my side giving me strength, it really will help too if you come back earlier Hannah!! LOL!! 

My awesome coach & wonderful friend. Be safe in Korea. God bless =)

No comments:

Post a Comment