It's been almost 8 months since we met each other in National Conference last year. I wasn't that close with June & Jane during the conference. We got closer after we went back to our respective campuses actually. Despite this, the two of them never failed to encourage me & make my day better with their smiles & their words of encouragement.
Juney is definitely a very bubbly person that never fails to cheer up the people around her; well at least me. Her blurness is sometimes a good point of hers too. Haha. Never fails to make me laugh (at her) XD. One of the things I really admire about her is her passion to know more of Jesus & of God. Her desire & thirst for Him encourages me to have a child-like faith for God that I once had. I can really see that God will use her mightily to touch the souls around her. I've learnt a lot from the sincerity in her faith & her life.
I've kept in touch with Sue Jane more since we met up a few times before & we went to the East Asia Regional Conference together recently. She's just an amazing girl with much humility & passion to glorify the name of Jesus. She has been such a good sister to me & of course a great example of not boasting of her own strengths but glorifying His name whenever she has the chance to do so. A girl that yearns to see Him work in her life, she'll definitely touch many souls around her too.
Why these two girls have made their way to a very SPECIAL place in my heart is because of how they have touched my heart & encouraged me through their words & the little things that they do to make me smile. Sue Jane recently made a documentary of my life for her assignment. I was really humbled that she'd ask me to do so. What really touched my heart was the personal messages that she compiled in the video to encourage me. I never expected that June would be in it,so I was really touched by both of them when I saw it.
I have been going through a lot lately & I just find myself so depressed & down due to the challenges & the people I faced. I find myself getting easily agitated lately too. The video really touched my heart & helped me a lot through the challenges (whether they realized or not). I believe that they are two very special people that God has put in my life to walk with me in this journey that He has set out. No words could express my gratitude to Him for bringing June & Sue Jane into my life, nor could I thank them enough for what they have done to me.
So, this is just a simple way of show how much I love you two from the bottom of my heart & how you've both won a very special place in my heart. I pray that I too will be able to do the same for you two in the time to come. Thank you,really. =')
Sue Jane, the humble yet talented editor of the short documentary of my life, Limitless. A great sister & encouragement to me =)
June,the bubbly & passionate child of God! Learnt much from her sincerity of her faith in Christ. Like a little sister to me (though she's actually older..LOL!!) Isn't she SUPER DUPER cute in this picture?? XD
p/s:Continue to touch the lives of others just as you have touched mine. I am convinced that God will use you two greatly in His kingdom here on earth. So, let's run this race together,shall we? =)
God bless.


Haha! one eating, one drinking.. and both are our favorites! Thank you Daniel! I Thank God that you said YES for allowing us to shoot a documentary about you and Thank God for the Friendship as well! =D
ReplyDeleteThank You Daniel for being such a Great Friend!! You too June!! if you're going to read this XD which i doubt =P