Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The ROLE of a LIFETIME..(Letters To GOD)

When I was young, I used to get laughed at by my schoolmates cause I was in a baby stroller & I get carried by my mum wherever I go. I remember very clearly how I heard that some of my classmates would laugh at me behind my back. It didn't feel very nice at all. I've never really thought of what to do with my life at the time. All I cared about was to somehow find a way to survive from all the laughs & the humiliation of my disability. All I wanted was just to be....normal.

I realize it now that I wasn't born with a disability for no reason or by accident. I am handpicked by God for the ROLE of a LIFETIME. I am HANDPICKED by Him to be His WARRIOR; not a warrior that fights with violence & brute strength, but a warrior who is full of truth, love, humility & righteousness. Maybe when people see how I've been strong in facing the challenges in my life, they'll look into their's as well. That way, they'll turn to Jesus & finally see the TRUTH.

Many times I lose sight of this purpose & live my life as though God's work did not happen in my life. I am reminded just now of how significant my life is in glorifying Him & changing the lives of people around me.

YOU are HANDPICKED by God too!!! YOU have the ability to become His WARRIORS too & to inspire the people around you!! So, don't ever feel that your life is insignificant or think that God's purpose for you is any smaller than other people's. YOU are HANDPICKED by HIM for the ROLE of a LIFETIME, ya know?? ;)

Was inspired by this movie...Really worth watching...
-HOPE is CONTAGIOUS-

Hope you were blessed by this.
-DaNiEL-

No comments:

Post a Comment